From the University Senate Bylaws, Article VII. Committees:
Section 17. Fiscal Advisory Committee to the President
- The Fiscal Advisory Committee to the President shall be composed of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost, the Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, one (1) additional vice president selected by the remaining vice presidents, two (2) deans selected by the Council of Deans, the Chair of the Senate Executive Committee, the Chair of the Senate Budget Committee, the Chair of the Senate Planning and Development Committee, two (2) additional elected senators elected by a vote of the chairs of all Senate committees, the chair of the Staff Council, and the President of the Student Government Association. Members’ terms will start the last week of the spring semester.
- The Fiscal Advisory Committee to the President will provide the forum for developing university-wide recommendations on the university budget and recommendations regarding final budget allocations or changes in allocations. Recommendations from this committee to the President will be based on university strategic plan, state-level revenue projections, college and division budget recommendations, Senate Budget Committee recommendations, and input from various university constituencies.
- The chair of the committee (normally the Provost) will be appointed annually by the President.
- Senior VP for Academic Affairs and Provost Nicolle Parsons-Pollard-Interim (Chair)
- Executive VP and Chief Operating Officer Jared Abramson
- Additional VP (selected by the remaining VP’s)
- Dean, College of the Arts Wade Weast (selected by the Council of Deans)
- Dean, College of Education and Human Development Rodney Lyn (selected by the Council of Deans)
- Chair, Senate Budget Committee Unil Perera
- Chair, Senate Executive Committee Michelle Brattain
- Chair, Senate Planning and Development Committee Jared Poley
- Senator Chester Phillips
- Senator Unil Perera
- Chair, Staff Council Yves McKenzie
- President, Student Government Assoc. Anthonio Prince
Minutes available upon request.
Questions and concerns relating to the University Senate, the Senate Bylaws, and/or the University Statutes can be sent to the University Senate and Staff Council Office, which provides administrative support.
Aderhold Learning Center
60 Luckie St NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Atlanta, GA 30302-3966