Fiscal Advisory Committee to the President
From the University Senate Bylaws, Article VII. Committees:
Section 17. Fiscal Advisory Committee to the President
- The Fiscal Advisory Committee to the President shall be composed of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost, the Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration, one (1) additional vice president selected by the remaining vice presidents, two (2) deans selected by the Council of Deans, the Chair of the Senate Executive Committee, the Chair of the Senate Budget Committee, the Chair of the Senate Planning and Development Committee, two (2) additional elected senators elected by a vote of the chairs of all Senate committees, the chair of the Staff Council, and the President of the Student Government Association. Member terms will start the last week of spring semester.
- The Fiscal Advisory Committee to the President will provide the forum for developing university-wide recommendations on the university budget and recommendations regarding final budget allocations or changes in allocations. Recommendations from this committee to the President will be based on university strategic plan, state-level revenue projections, college and division budget recommendations, Senate Budget Committee recommendations, and input from various university constituencies.
- The chair of the committee (normally the Provost) will be appointed annually by the President.
- Senior VP for Academic Affairs and Provost Risa Palm (chair)
- Senior VP for Finance and Administration Jerry Rackliffe
- Additional VP (selected by the remaining VP’s) Tim Renick
- Dean (selected by the council of Deans) Nancy Kropf
- Dean (selected by the council of Deans) Mary Beth Walker
- Chair, Senate Budget Committee Unil Perera
- Chair, Senate Executive Committee Laura Fredrick
- Chair, Senate Planning and Development Committee Jared Poley
- Senator Rose Sevcik
- Senator Chris Goode
- Chair, Staff Council Sonda Abernathy
- President, Student Government Assoc. Corey Gray
|Document Title||Meeting Date||File|
|2015/11/11 FACP minutes||11/11/2015|
|2016/11/03 FACP minutes||11/03/2016|
|2017/02/15 FACP minutes||02/15/2017|
|2017/04/26 FACP minutes||04/26/2017|